- Hilly Landscape with Village and River
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gum arabic, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper, mounted on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 7/16 × 21 1/4 inches (36.7 × 54 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "140"; inscribed in pen, with blue ink, verso, upper left: "6054"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Village on a Hill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Jonathan Fisher, ca. 1760–1809, Irish, Hilly Landscape with Village and River, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.