Cattle in a Landscape
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Animals in a Landscape
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 14 5/8 inches (26.7 × 37.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Sawbridgjworth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cattle | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Mark Fisher, 1841–1923, British, Cattle in a Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.