- The Terrace
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 1/4 inches (28.6 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, lower center: "A. Elmore, R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | terrace | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Elmore, 1815–1881, Irish, The Terrace, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.