- Study of Three Lampstands
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 6 inches (19.1 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left: "F"
Watermark: Unidentified (portion of bell?)
Signed in black ink, lower right: "J. Flaxman."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Bindman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armors | candles | candlestands (lighting devices) | hats | jousts | military art | snakes | soldiers | spears (weapons) | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Flaxman, 1755–1826, British, Study of Three Lampstands, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.