- Watercolor, pen, black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 14 1/4 inches (24.8 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, lower right: "No ref."; inscribed on back of mount in graphite, lower right: " A.18922."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | axe | cattle | cows | fence | house | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Theodosius Forrest, 1728–1784, British, Theodosius Forrest, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.