- The Shearing
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 6 3/8 inches (21.9 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: [...]; in graphite lower right: "25"; inscribed on back in graphite center: "13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | shearing | sheep
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, The Shearing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.