The March on Geneva
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, black wash, graphite, and blue chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 20 1/8 inches (34.3 × 51.1 cm), Image: 11 13/16 × 18 11/16 inches (30 × 47.5 cm)
Inscribed in brush and black ink, upper left: "LEAGUE | COLLABORATION | OF | ALL NATIONS., upper center:" A POWER | COLLABORATION| PLAN" . Center right: "SMALL NATIONS" , lower right: "THE MARCH ON GENEVA", lower right: "DALADIER"; inscribed in blue chalk, verso, lower right: "21-3-33 | 916"
Signed in brush and black ink, lower left: "Low"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles and E. Jennifer Monaghan
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | historical subject | World War 1939-1945
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Low, 1891–1963, New Zealand, The March on Geneva, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.