- Graphite and gray wash and black ink and gouache on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 8 inches (11.4 x 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: very faint inscription; lower left: "Abbeville"; on back, center right: "29045"
collector's stamp of Dr. John Percy, in black ink, on back, lower left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cottage | figure | house | landscape | night | river
- Associated Places:
- Abbeville | Europe | France | Picardie | Somme
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
François Louis Thomas Francia, 1772–1839, French, active in Britain, Abbeville, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.