Trees and Barns in Ashstead Park, Surrey
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (34.3 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Ashsted Park"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barn | branches | landscape | shadows | trees
- Associated Places:
- Ashtead | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Trees and Barns in Ashstead Park, Surrey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.