A Farm at Eton
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 3/8 x 10 7/8 inches (18.7 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left : "at Eton"; in graphite, upper center: [shorthand]; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "at Eton | R. Hills"; in graphite, lower right: "D2612"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | farm | fences | house | trees
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Eton | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.