- A Woodland Glade
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 11 3/8 inches (22.5 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: [shorthand]; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D2053"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | landscape | light | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, A Woodland Glade, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.