- Studies of a Farmhouse, Covered Wagon, and Harrows
- Graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 5 1/2 inches (21.9 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Littlebury"; in graphite center: "[...] Harrows | Jack Harrow | Stretch Harrow [...]; in graphite lower center [...]"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | farmhouse | still life | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Studies of a Farmhouse, Covered Wagon, and Harrows, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.