Studies of a Farmhouse, Covered Wagon, and Harrows
- Former Title(s):
Studies of a Farmhouse (inscribed Littlebury), covered wagon and harrows
- Graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 5 1/2 inches (21.9 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Littlebury"; in graphite center: "[...] Harrows | Jack Harrow | Stretch Harrow [...]; in graphite lower center [...]"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | farmhouse | still life | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, Studies of a Farmhouse, Covered Wagon, and Harrows, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.