- The Coupée, Isle of Sark
- Watercolor over graphite with scraping out on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 19 5/8 inches (33.7 × 49.8 cm)
Signed and dated in brush and brown ink: George Ar Fripp
Signed and dated in brush and brown ink, lower right: "George Ar Fripp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | road | sea | travelers
- Associated Places:
- English Channel | Europe | Guernsey | Sark
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Arthur Fripp, 1813–1896, British, The Coupée, Isle of Sark, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.