Entrance from the Piazza
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: Entrance from the Piazza
Glasgow Exhibition - Entrance from the Piazza
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 9/16 x 12 13/16 inches (44.6 x 32.6 cm) and Plate (to image): 10 11/16 x 7 1/16 inches (27.1 x 18 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 100 | Entrance from the Piazza"
signed in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | balconies | bell tower | buildings | children | domes | door | event | exhibition | exhibition hall | flag | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | leisure | loggia | men | palm trees | piazza | stairs | terraces | trees | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Entrance from the Piazza, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.