From the Dome
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: From the Dome
Glasgow Exhibition - From the Dome
- Part Of:
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 11/16 x 12 5/8 inches (45 x 32.1 cm) and Plate (to image): 9 9/16 x 5 7/8 inches (24.3 x 15 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 106. | From the Dome"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."; signed on plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architecture | buildings | children | chute | city | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | fountain | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | gondolas | historical subject | leisure | men | oars | pillars | portico | railings | river | steeples | terrace | torch (lighting device) | visitors | walking | wings (costume accessories) | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, From the Dome, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.