From the Dome
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: From the Dome
Glasgow Exhibition - From the Dome
- Part Of:
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 17 11/16 x 12 5/8 inches (45 x 32.1 cm) and 9 9/16 x 5 7/8 inches (24.3 x 15 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 106. | From the Dome"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."; signed on plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | arches | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | children | chute | city | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | flying | fountain | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | gondolas | gondoliers | historical subject | holding | leisure | men | oars | pillars | portico | railings | river | steeples | terrace | torch (lighting device) | visitors | walking | wings (costume accessories) | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvin | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, From the Dome, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.