The Art Gallery
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition: The Art Gallery
Glasgow Exhibition - The Art Gallery
- Part Of:
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 x 17 13/16 inches (32.2 x 45.2 cm) and Plate: 4 13/16 x 10 7/8 inches (12.3 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C. D. 107 | The Art Gallery."
Lettered inside image, lower left: "Muirhead Bone 1901"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | bell towers | benches | buildings | children | domes | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | exhibition hall | flags | gallery (display space) | genre subject | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | historical subject | leisure | men | stairs | statue | walking | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Victoria (1819–1901), queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and empress of India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, The Art Gallery, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.