Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, The Valley of the Lathkill, c. 1902
- The Valley of the Lathkill
- c. 1902
- Etching and drypoint in black ink
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 9 15/16in. (19.1 x 25.2cm) and Plate: 3 9/16 x 6in. (9 x 15.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.