- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1826
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches (29.2 x 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Extolleger"; in graphite, lower right: "Wallnut"
J Whatman watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | thatched | tree | walnut
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.