- An Oak in Englefield Park
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 9 5/8 inches (19.4 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Englefield Pond"; in graphite, lower right: "July 24th -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Englefield | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, An Oak in Englefield Park, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.