IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, An Oak in Englefield Park, undated
An Oak in Englefield Park
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 9 5/8 inches (19.4 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Englefield Pond"; in graphite, lower right: "July 24th -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Englefield | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Art in Focus: John Goto's High Summer (Yale Center for British Art, 2018-04-06 - 2018-08-19) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.