Study of Foxgloves
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 5/8 x 7 1/2 inches (24.4 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Robert Hills, R.W.S. 1769-1844 Study of Floxgloves &c Martin Hardie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | flowers (plants) | foxgloves | vegetation
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.