The Southern Side of the Erectheum, with the Foundation of the Earlier Temple of Athena Polias
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, rough, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 3/8 inches (27.9 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "JFulleylove."
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "JFulleylove."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | people | ruins | statues | temple
- Associated Places:
- Athens | Ellás | Europe | Greater Athens
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Fulleylove, 1845–1908, British, The Southern Side of the Erectheum, with the Foundation of the Earlier Temple of Athena Polias, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.