IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Hieronymus Grimm, 1733–1794, Swiss, Greenwich Park, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Greenwich Hospital
- Gray wash with gray ink over graphite on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 13 3/8 inches (26 x 34 cm), Image: 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches (15.9 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink, lower right: "Greenwich Park." in brown ink, lower right: "both Sides" in gray ink, lower right, verso: "Greenwich Hospital etc." in brown ink, lower right: "no. 2 February 95."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greenwich Hospital | Greenwich Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.