- Landscape with Cottage, Bridge and Figures
- Watercolor with gray ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches (23.5 x 23.5 cm)
Watermarks: [fragment of a fleur-de-lis/ GR]
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: [G] 1774"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chickens | children | cottages | fences | footbridges | gates | horses (animals) | landscape | men | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Hieronymus Grimm, 1733–1794, Swiss, Landscape with Cottage, Bridge and Figures, 1774
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.