Crater of Morne Soufrier, St. Vincent: cross - elevation
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 15 inches (54.9 × 38.1 cm)
In artist's hand in pen and black ink with various notations regarding heights.
Watermarks: J Whatman 1823
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dragon
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. Lansdown Guilding, 1798–1831, British, Crater of Morne Soufrier, St. Vincent: cross - elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.