IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, ( Hearn and Son ), Sketches for Large and Small Villas, Hotels, Summerhouses/ Plans for Laying out Estates., 1876
Sketches for Large and Small Villas, Hotels, Summerhouses/ Plans for Laying out Estates..
- Pen and colored washes, half bound in red leather with red cloth covered boards
- Sheet: 18 7/8 x 12 1/4in. (47.9 x 31.1cm)
In colored washes, Sketches/ for/ Large and Small/ Villas/ Hotels, Summerhouses/ Plans for Laying out Estates/ etc.
In ink, LR and LL, Hearn and Sons, Architects/ New Malden Surrey 1876 (titlepage).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.