IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
C. Hacker, Arcades: of Interlaced Mouldings, 1830
Arcades: of Interlaced Mouldings
- Pen and brown ink, graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 7 inches (26.4 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left, "Arcades: of Interlaced Mouldings."
Signed in graphite, lower left: "C.Hacker del."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.