Plain of Olympia, 9
- Pen and black ink, with gray and black washes on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 19 3/16in. (21.9 x 48.7cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "9"; in artist's hand in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Allason | March 1814"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "FAS 14838"
Signed and dated in artist's hand in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Allason | March 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Thomas B. Stevenson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | plain | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.