Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell, undated
Portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 1/16 inches (37.5 × 25.6 cm)
Signed in graphite lower right: "John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John P. Sturges
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | profile | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.