Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell, undated
Portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 1/16 inches (37.5 × 25.6 cm)
Signed in graphite lower right: "John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John P. Sturges
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | profile | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.