- Cader Idris, North Wales
- Watercolor, graphite, and white gouache with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 8 1/4 inches (14.6 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "Cader Idris, N. Wales | Nicholson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gully | landscape | mountains | people | river | rocks (landforms) | waterfall
- Associated Places:
- Cader Idris | Europe | Gwynedd | Merionethshire | Snowdonia National Park | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Nicholson, 1753–1844, British, Cader Idris, North Wales, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.