- Kelso Monastery, Scotland
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 11 5/8 inches (33.7 × 29.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and black ink, lower center: "Kelso Monastery, Scotland"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Roe of Warwick, active 1771–1812, British, Kelso Monastery, Scotland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.