IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Hieronymus Grimm, 1733–1794, Swiss, The Horse Guard's Parade, Whitehall, undated
The Horse Guard's Parade, Whitehall
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 13 1/2 inches (22.9 x 34.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | fences | genre subject | horse (animal) | men | steps | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Samuel Hieronymus Grimm (1733-1794) (Kunstmuseum Bern, 2014-01-17 - 2014-04-20) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
William Hauptman, Samuel Hieronymus Grimm (1733-1794) : a very English Swiss, 5 Continents Editions, Milan, 2014, pp. 208-09, cat. no. 86, NJ18.G81 H38 2014 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.