Her Royal Highness Anne, Dutchess of Cumberland
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 25 13/16 × 14 15/16 inches (65.6 × 37.9 cm) and Image: 24 1/4 × 14 7/8 inches (61.6 × 37.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Publish'd according to Act of Parliament Decemr, 1st 1773, by James Watson No.45 in Little Queen Ann Street near Portland Chapel. | Her Royal Highness ANNE Duchess of Cumberland. | LONDON Publish'd acccording to Act of Parliament Decr. 1st 1773 by James Watson No.45, in Little Queen Anne Street near Portland Chapel and B. Clowes Engraver No.18 Gutter Lane Cheapside."; lettered, lower left: "Sr. Joshua Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "James Watson fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Anne [née Anne Luttrell; other married name Anne Horton], duchess of Cumberland and Strathearn (1743–1808)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Justin Lovill, 1776 : A London Chronicle or How to Divert Oneself while Losing an Empire, The Bunbury Press, London, 2019, p. 415, DA682 .L66 2019 (LC) (YCBA)