- ca. 1907
- Gray wash and chinese white on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 × 9 1/8 inches (27.6 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "22 | [...] our cover"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | interior | room | table | window | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Ian Collins, Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2016, p. 104, N6768 .M635 2016 OVERSIZE (YCBA)