- ca. 1907
- Gray wash and chinese white on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- 10 7/8 × 9 1/8 inches (27.6 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower left: "E.J. II 145; in graphite, lower right: "22 | Ingles [...] our cover | EJ 606"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dressing | genre subject | interior | room | table | window | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Paul Mellon's Legacy : A Passion for British Art (Yale Center for British Art, 2007-04-18 - 2007-07-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Ian Collins, Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2016, p. 104, N6768 .M635 2016 OVERSIZE (YCBA) [YCBA]
Paul Mellon's Legacy, a passion for British art. [large print labels] , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 2007, v. 2, N5220 M552 +P381 2007, Mellon Shelf (YCBA) [YCBA]