- Carriage Match: A Print of the Chaise Match Run on New-market Heath on Wednesday the 29th. of August 1750. Taken from the Life by Mr. Seymour ...
- Sheet: 20 3/4 x 32 3/4in. (52.7 x 83.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
Yale University Art Gallery, Painting in England, 1700-1850, from the collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, [exhibition at] Yale University Art Gallery, April 15-June 20, 1965. , vol. 1, W. Clowes and sons, New Haven, 1965, ND466 Y35 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Grignion, 1717–1810, British, Carriage Match: A Print of the Chaise Match Run on New-market Heath on Wednesday the 29th. of August 1750. Taken from the Life by Mr. Seymour .., 1751
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.