- Deerhound and Bitch Cornering a Stag at the Edge of a Woodland Pool
- Watercolor, gum arabic gouache, with pen in brown ink and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 17 3/16 inches (28.3 × 43.7 cm)
signed and dated, in pen with brown ink, lower right: "Newton Fielding 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Newton Limbird Smith Fielding, 1799–1856, British, Deerhound and Bitch Cornering a Stag at the Edge of a Woodland Pool, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.