IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Pont Neuf from the Quai de l'Ecole, Paris, 1829
Pont Neuf from the Quai de l'Ecole, Paris
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 14 1/4 inches (22.9 x 36.2 cm)
Inscribed throughout: "tiles", "old tiles", "yellow", "slate"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | bridge (built work) | buildings | carriages | carts | cityscape | French | horses (animals) | houses | people | river | walking
- Associated Places:
- Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Sun, Wind, and Rain - The Art of David Cox (Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 2009-01-31 - 2009-05-03) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Sun, Wind, and Rain - The Art of David Cox (Yale Center for British Art, 2008-10-16 - 2009-01-04) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Cassandra Albinson, New Acquisitions, Apollo, v. 165, no. 542, April, 2007, p. 44-45, fig. 1, N1 A54 + (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.