- Gouache and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 x 15 1/2 inches (20.3 x 39.4 cm) and Frame: 13 1/16 x 21 7/8 inches (33.2 x 55.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " INGRES Y 144 GOLD"; lower center: "design for Rug"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Libra Foundation, from the family of Nicholas and Susan Pritzker
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | flowers | multicolored | rug
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Ian Collins, Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2016, pp. 179, 204, unnumbered fig. on p. 179, 204 fig., N6768 .M635 2016 OVERSIZE (YCBA)