The Wall at Ashton Gifford (II)
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 11 1/2 inches (22.9 x 29.2 cm)
Inscribed, on the verso, in pen and ink, upper left: "Gathering dead wood in a garden"
Signed in blue ink, lower right: "Keith Vaughan'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Libra Foundation, from the family of Nicholas and Susan Pritzker
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | men | montage | wall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Ian Collins, Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2016, p. 114, 210,, fig. 69, 210 fig., N6768 .M635 2016 OVERSIZE (YCBA)