Seated Woman: Three Poses
- Brown ink on medium slightly textured beige laid paper
- 7 3/4 x 6 3/8 inches (19.7 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "31"
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | seated | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Alex Kidson, George Romney : a complete catalogue of his paintings, The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, New Haven, 2015, v. 2, p. 509, NJ18.R65 A12 +K54 2015 v.1-3 (YCBA) [YCBA]
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat.no. 12, pl. IV, NJ18 R65 S46 [ORBIS]