- Watercolor, gouache, pen and brown ink, and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 × 37 5/8 inches (52.7 × 95.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "27001 1813 IIX"; lower right: "Brown, J.O. Beelah Viaduct AD 219"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JO <...>"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Art in the Age of Steam (The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 2008-09-13 - 2009-01-18) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Art in the Age of Steam (Walker Art Gallery, 2008-04-18 - 2008-08-10) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Roads to Rails - Revolution in British Transport (Yale Center for British Art, 1992-04-15 - 1992-06-28) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]