- Watercolor, gouache, pen and brown ink, and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 × 37 5/8 inches (52.7 × 95.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "27001 1813 IIX"; lower right: "Brown, J.O. Beelah Viaduct AD 219"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JO <...>"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.