IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Isaac Cruikshank, 1756–1810, British, The Supper Box at Vauxhall, undated
The Supper Box at Vauxhall
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of a Horse's Head
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 13/16 × 6 1/2 inches (24.9 × 16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bottle | caricature | dinner | food | leisure | meal | party
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lambeth | London | Southwark | United Kingdom | Vauxhall Gardens
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Boris Ford, The Cambridge cultural history of Britain, Cambridge University Press, London; New York, 1992, vol. 5, p. 202, NX543 C36 1992 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.